For years we’ve been told that fasting is an unhealthy way to lose weight, and doctors recommend losing weight through regular exercise and proper dieting. Unfortunately, not many of us have the strength, determination or will power to keep up with such regimens in our lifetimes. What other options do we have? If you are ready to tackle a new challenge, then below are some tips to assist in weight loss through fasting.
Dealing with Weight Loss Fasting Programs Mentally:
With proper control, making use of fasting weight loss programs can end up with phenomenal results. This route allows for the breaking away from everyday addictions and cravings. Remember that this is for dealing with addictive foods mentally. In order to control the emotional effects, you are bound to experience, there are other techniques you can employ.
Although this might be difficult for you, the benefits to this are astronomical. Consider it a mind game, where you have to trick it to believe that you do not need certain foods or drinks throughout the day, week or year. The premise of fasting weight loss programs today is to eliminate one thing or another, not getting rid of everything completely.
An example is the potency of soda, which is a huge contributor to weight gain. It’s a known fact that people drink at least twelve packs or 2-liters more than once a day.
Not many are aware that weight gain comes from this source which is a poor sign of an unhealthy diet. In an experiment conducted, we encouraged these people to participate in the fasting weight loss regimen. However, despite the weight falling off, it was noticed that the emotional effects were beginning to take a toll.
Dealing with Weight Loss Fasting Programs Emotionally:
It is not uncommon to experience emotional side effects from fasting weight loss programs as you could consider it like trying to quit anything else.
Such addictions like gambling, drugs, smoking, drugs, and alcohol are difficult to stop after years of using them. Hence, it is not surprising to experience symptoms like agitation, frustration, stress, and depression during this time.
How is one to deal with such challenges? The key is not trying to replace this with something else. Focus on a new lifestyle and work towards achieving that. This will translate into other positive changes in your life.
If you ever feel stress, try taking a walk. If you find yourself depressed, consider watching a comedy at a local movie theatre. Whatever course you take, it is bound to alleviate all thoughts of your craving during the fasting weight loss period.
Making use of a fasting weight loss program encourages you to get rid of those unwanted eating habits. The benefits include still being able to continue the program and enjoy other things that bring you joy. You just need patience, self-control and a pre-determined set of goals. Hopefully, this will encourage you to become craving free and to work towards weight loss.
Safe Fat Loss Methods
If you are thinking of starting a diet program, some will tell you that it’s best to forget about any product that is promising fast weight loss. Although it is usually considered safe to lose one pound each week, it is possible to lose even more with safe methods. The important thing to focus on would be to combine practical, effective nutrition and exercise to ensure that your body loses weight at a steady and reasonable rate. Here are some things to take into consideration when you want to achieve fast weight loss with safe methods.
- Avoid excessive dieting and exercise. Although fasting or jogging many miles daily can allow you to lose lots of weight in a short time, these are definitely not healthy or practical solutions. This will cause your body to enter survival mode to fight hard against weight-loss and as soon as you stop running or fasting the weight will return quickly and even lead to a serious health problem.
- You can stop doing the customary cardio at a steady pace. In case you carry out cardio exercise on a stationary bike, then its best to change the flat road routine to one that mimics different inclines. You need to generate several short bursts of the intensive workout rather than an easy, steady and long one.
- Reduce certain abs exercises such as crunches and sit-ups. If your aim is to have flat abs, you can basically tighten the stomach muscles and you will feel them.
- Concentrate on exercise for the entire body. Even though isolation workouts are quite effective for enhancing the size of certain muscles, these will have little effect on your metabolic process or help with fast weight loss. To get effective, long-lasting weight loss you need to concentrate on improving your metabolism using several muscle exercises. These exercises include rows, deadlifts, squats, and a combination kettlebell or dumbbell exercises.
- You should not waste time with counting calories but focus on nutrition and exercise. In case you’re eating healthy food with a lot of nutrients and doing physical exercises that can increase your metabolic rate, this will help you to lose weight naturally.
- Balance your daily diet by including certain protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats. With these three combined, your metabolism will be able to function at a much higher level.
- Avoid fructose corn syrup and Trans-fats. These are some of the worst items that you could have in your diet, especially when you want to lose weight and maintain good health.
In conclusion, you should not focus on certain foods and exercise when you want to achieve fast weight loss. Ensure that you are working out your entire body and do various exercises to work on muscle combination. Your diet should include a wide variety of nutritious and healthy food.